Unparalleled safety and service
REGIONAL AIR is a Queensland-based, private incorporated company with its primary activity being the provision of Fixed Wing Aviation Services to the corporate and private charter, FIFO and tourism sectors.
Regional Air provides appropriately qualified and highly experienced air crew and maintenance personnel to fly and service aircraft to provide a first class aviation solution to the requirements of its clients.
Regional Air holds extensive Operations Manuals compliant with CASA Rules Part 91 & Part 82.1 for charter operations. All aircraft in the fleet are maintained to the manufacturers’, CASA’s and the company’s strict standards. Engineering personnel appointed to this task are qualified to maintain the equipment and take into consideration the unique operating environment of regional Queensland and the logistics involved in keeping the aircraft operational.
Aircraft are based at Mackay Airport (IATA: MKY, ICAO: YBMK), and personnel operate on a full-time structure, in accordance with CASA’s CAO 48 Flight & Duty framework. To assist in the achievement of its clients’ on-time and reliability requirements, Regional Air has access to a CAR 30 Approved Maintenance Organisation (AMO), thereby increasing the serviceability and availability of aircraft for commercial use.
The management team and line pilots at Regional Air have many years of extensive experience in the operation of aircraft and helicopters in challenging, hostile and remote environments, for a large diversity of blue chip clients, and as such the company is uniquely placed to offer its clients an experienced-based solution to meet their aviation needs.
The following is a summary of the service offering to potential clients:
- Large modern hangar with passenger and freight facilities at Mackay Airport, within a 2 minute walk from/to the domestic terminal.
- Experienced crews, increased safety margins, operational flexibility, and customer service.
- Low Risk – Regional Air has transparent financial capacity, the people, and experience in remote charter operations to deliver on any FIFO contract.
- Dedicated focus – aircrew, engineering, and support staff.
- Aircraft Capacity – has the financial backing of its parent company, Charter Aviation Group, and this provides built-in flexibility for additional aircraft and ﬂying – be it at short notice or as part of a long term growth strategy.
- A dedicated Quality & Safety department, committed to managing and ensuring the highest Quality & Safety at all levels of the organisation.
- A commitment to Health, Environment, Safety, and Security at all levels of Regional Air, via the Corporate Safety Policy.
Regional Air is also affiliated with HORNERY HELICOPTER SERVICES PTY LTD through common shareholder interests. Hornery Helicopter Services Pty Ltd is a private incorporated company with a current Air Operators Certificate (AOC) for Rotor Wing Charter Services & Aerial Work. Its ﬂeet currently comprises Robinson R44 Helicopters and it has provision on its AOC to operate Bell 206 Helicopters. Hornery Helicopter Services Pty Ltd has accumulated significant experience in the operation of rotor wing aircraft in Central Queensland, with a modern, purpose built base at Moranbah. Hornery Helicopter Services Pty Ltd has an enviable record of safety and excellence in supporting its blue-chip mining clients and graziers throughout Central Queensland.
Regional Air, at a corporate and operational level, has the experience and capability to provide a quality and superior aviation service to its clients and continues to seek and deliver what it believes is the most economical aviation solutions available to achieve the goals of these clients.
Regional Air is well aware of the challenging operating environment regional Queensland presents and believe it is more than capable and in the best position, given its local experience and knowledge, to provide the best aviation solution to its clients.
“Where can we take you?”